February 21, 2016

SPRING??

It feels like Spring here.  I am sure it is false and we will have more Winter.  It happens every year.  The bulbs everywhere are fooled into coming up, yet some are supposed to show up early.  Cloudy today but warm and I guess a little more rain is in the forecast.  Enough about the weather.  You know about that.

Yesterday was fun with Jan.  We ate lunch at The Trace Grill.  Got my fill of veggies.  Not many places like it.  We went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.  I came home and replaced flowers in my spot in the hall.  I did not have fresh jonquils but I had some good fake ones and they looked so pretty in a dark blue vase.  I added three blue birds to the table.  So Spring.      I am enjoying my new kindle my girls gave me for my birthday.  It is so light and easy and I bought the latest Jeffery  Archer book.  Sixth in the series.   They take so long to get it in the library here and everyone wants it.  He only writes one a year and leaves of course a cliff hanger.  I wish I could write that good.  I guess I am glad I can write poetry that is good enough for my friends.  O. K. with me. 

Amy is out of town and I am going to Church here and have lunch in the dinning room.  And then I will nap and read my beautiful Sunday paper and take a little hall walk.  Sounds like a plan. 

Betty Boop







No comments: