February 17, 2016

NEVER LEARN

Yesterday, I felt good and got back on the usual stuff.  Tommy had lunch with me and we went to the History Club.  Very interesting about the Wright Brothers.  We enjoyed it.  Other stuff included, changing bed sheets, shampooing my hair, visited a sick friend and took flowers, did my personal laundry.  When I list it here, it does not sound like much, but I was constantly on the go.  I got real tired and therefore rested a lot after it all.  That is not good for me because it can affect my blood sugar to rest too much.  Need to pace it better.  I am my worst enemy. 

Went to exercise class this morning and that felt good to do my routine.  Shirley said she is in the process of making us a new video with some new added.  I think it is about time.  Same thing over and over gets kind of old and we really need a change. 

Sun is shinning and Spring is on its way, but what happened to Winter here in the south?  We are all about tornados and storms right now. Lot of good info in this blog.  Ha!!

Betty Boop

No comments: