February 13, 2016

SUNNY SATURDAY

What a beautiful day!!  Sun is out and with a little cool still in the air, you would think Spring is near/  But beware==not yet.  Here in Mississippi we have had a mild winter so far.  A few real cold days and nights but all in all not really winter.  Not like I remember as a child.  I do think we are warming up.  Tell that  to the Northeast.  I would not like that much snow and winter cold. 

I am dubbing this place as Party City.  We have had so many parties and events that I am glad I was forced to miss most of it due to illness.  Valentine's party was pretty yesterday.  I got to sing with the Choir and that felt good.  Next party is Sadie Hawkins Day on the 29th.  We are having a Chili cook off.  Recipes are submitted.  Chef picks three and they make them to judge.  Everyone gets to vote.  Should I submit Jan's? I think it is the best and easiest to make.  As far a Sadie Hawkins, we will see what that is about. 

Jan is coming and we have a little business to take care of.

Betty Boop

No comments: