February 24, 2016

POLITICS

We had two men who are running for the Mississippi Senate to speak yesterday.  I went because I know one of them.  He used to be our neighbor on Riverwood and Truman knew him through the Bank and real estate also.  I went thinking I knew very little about the issues, but found out I know more than I thought.  It was interesting and I know I will vote for him.  Truman is still know by many and I love to hear someone remember and like him.  I believe he could have won some kind of election if he had been interested.  I am getting so tired of this Presidential election.  They are just in a personal battle I think and not about what they should be about.  I don't like any of them. 

Lunch with three nice ladies in the dinning room and enjoyed it.  I may eat fruit and cottage cheese for my supper.  I had such a big lunch/  Soup to dessert and all the stuff between.  That is the problem when you eat in the dinning room.  It was good. My how lucky am I?    One of my favorite verses in the Bible comes from Philippians 4; 11-13.  Read it for yourself.  It says a lot to me.

Betty Boop

No comments: