February 12, 2016

O. K.

The ultimate test is to go to Wal-Mart (alone.)  My daughters don't understand why I like that mega store.  I don't know either, but I do.  I went by myself yesterday and made it through to the check-out and my credit card was refused!!  Never have I had that to happen as I am so careful to keep it clear.  With the line backing up and me falling apart, it went on and on.  The Manager came and same thing happen when she tried.  After much embarrassment and frustration they accepted my check.  I hurried home to call the Card company.  They apologized over and over for my embarrassment and said it was a glitch that happens sometime and they straightened it out and I am good to go,I hope.  Makes me scared to try to use the card again.  They told me what to do if it does happen again.  I don't like Wal-Mart so much anymore.  You see, they should have known what to do right at the store to set it right.  At least the Card Co. said they should.  O well, it shook me and I hope I never have to do that again. 

Betty Boop

No comments: