October 30, 2016

SUNDAY

I woke up early and had breakfast then second cup of coffee on the balcony.  I watched it get light and pretended I was still on the Beach.  No pretty sunrise this morning.  Church was good and lunch with Amy, Sophie and Paul afterwards.  People are scattered.  M.G. and R. out of the country, Jan at the Grand Canyon and we are back from Alabama.  We are really traveling.  I am going to work at my list of things to do.  Read Sunday paper.  Big thing for me because I love the Sunday paper.  I brought flowers from Church and plan to take some to a friend here.   Then write my bills for the month.  I am going to get out my Thanksgiving and November decorations.  Fun!! I hope you like to read my "doings" each day.  They seem tame beside all my readers' list.  But life is what it is and I guess all the things you all do are behind me and I am as the old lady said who fell off the wagon and watched it roll away--"Well, I am out of  that now." Laugh for the day.

Betty Boop

No comments: