December 9, 2017

BREAKFAST

Great breakfast.  One pancake makes me happy for the week.  Great group minus one and plus another.  It varies.  Several subjects.  I was glad no one brought up Trump's visit.  We talked about things we remembered about Christmas as a child.  Interesting what each remembers.  My memories change and I remember new things all the time.  I guess my past memory is better than the present.  I just got a gift of a cheese ball from a friend.  That always impresses me for someone to go to all the trouble of making them.  I was full from breakfast but I had to taste  and it is soooooo good!!!

Jan is coming for lunch. The snow has not all melted but with the sun. I am sure it will soon be just a beautiful memory.    I am finding I  made a lot of people happy with my happies.  And that makes me happy. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those happies- Holy families - will make so many happy! Can’t wait to give them to Advent at church visitors too.