December 5, 2017

COLD ON THE WAY?

The weather men and girls have been talking about this cold front coming and I bet they have scared it off.  I sat on the Balcony for coffee at 6; 45 and it has not arrived just yet.  I do hope it brings much needed rain.  It was very quiet and only two walkers passed by.  Not even ducks or King heron. 

I have started delivering my ornaments .  I have so many that I have to do a few at the time.  So far they have been well received.  I have heard from a few of my friends.  I hate to let them go, for I have liked doing them.       Back to therapy this morning.  I see very little progress.  I am beginning to wonder why.  Is there something wrong that we are missing?  Well I am doing everything they tell me to do.  Just want to get well.

Betty Boop

No comments: