December 12, 2017

CHOIR SINGS

I am proud to be a member of our SCV choir.  We sang to a full room yesterday.  Everyone looked beautiful in red and white.  We have a nice number of men now.  They looked good in red ties and sang their best.  I was so proud to have Jan and Amy to come.  And to have Tommy walk in without any aid was pretty special.  He is doing great after his second hip replacement surgery.  I think we sang pretty good.  Everyone said we did.  I know I received a blessing from being a part of it.

Time marches on and we are busy planning for Christmas.  It takes some planning when their are so many involved and they are all scattered and having to make plans.  I hope we can get them all together.  Maybe most will get to see each other.  It is good to have a slow day.  But you never know what will pop up.

Betty Boop

No comments: