December 30, 2017

CORTISONE " ROTATOR CUFF

Bitsy gets little spurts  of energy and she races from one end of the apartment to the other.  Cortisone kicking in.  I also am under the influence of the drug.  It keeps me from hurting while I am healing and getting therapy.  Powerful drug.  I am making progress, so they tell me, and I still have to go all through January.  Kind of takes my days when I go. But this is what I have to do.  January is filled with appointments and I will get it over for a while.  Now Bitsy has to wait till February for her appointment with a cat allergist.  Can you believe that?  I did not know such a Dr. exist.  But they are few and far between.  Do you know what a rotator cuff is?  Go to the dictionary and it will tell you: a group of muscles, under the deltoid muscle, covering the shoulder joint and connecting the humerus to the spacula:  it controls shoulder  rotation.  So now you know,

Betty Boop

No comments: