December 14, 2017

WHAT A START

I woke up thinking , this is going to be a fine slow day.  I decided to let Cyber cook my breakfast. I took it slow to avoid the usual breakfast crew because I preferred to dine alone today.  All of a sudden a loud crash brought me rushing to my bathroom where Bitsy had swiped my toothbrush holder and cup to the floor and in the process she pulled the emergency cord and turned it on.  I did not know how to turn if off since I had never used it.  I braced myself for help and it came in a few minutes with the head security man, Roger the tec man,  guess the picked him up on the way,
and a nurse.  I was totally embarrassed to say the least.  They are the kindest people in the world.  They assured me I was not the first and surely not the last who had done this and they were more than happy to know I was safe.  That is their job and they do it well.  What am I to do with Bitsy?  I did not blame it on her to them.  I took the blame for the mistake.  I went on to breakfast and enjoyed it.  When I came back up their had been another alarm.  This time smoke,  Someone had burned something.  The hall was full of smoke. Security  was busy this morning early. It reminded me how lucky I am to live in such a wonderful place. Well let me go see what else interesting will happen today.  Hope it is all good.

Betty Boop

No comments: