December 8, 2017

LET IT SNOW

What a beautiful sight this morning.  I think the weather people were surprised at what we are getting here in Madison.  It is after 7 and still coming down in large flakes.  I took my coffee to the Bubble (no one up this early on my wing ) and watched it for a while.  Bitsy is interested in it, watching from the glass door to the balcony.  It is a beautiful sigh everywhere I look.  It really brings us to a halt as we are not used to it.  Maybe that is a good thing.  I am glad I don't have to go out today.  Stay safe and enjoy.

We had a very nice Christmas party for independents yesterday.  Beautiful music and refreshments.  It was well attended.  Frankie at my table said if you have free food they will come.  True!! Everyone looked festive and happy,  Hope our Choir concert goes as well.  I finished delivering my Holy Family of clothespin dolls yesterday.  I could think of more I could have given, but 48 is enough I guess.  But Amy asked me to make 20 more for a project at church she is doing.  What fun.  I get to bring out my tools of my trade====glue gun, ribbon, string and set up shop again.  I am glad to do it.

Betty Boop

No comments: