December 18, 2017

FOGGY MORNING

Rain gone for now.  Looks like a rainy Christmas.  That's o. k.  We will be alright with our family. as many as can come.  I know Santa likes his children to be home for his arrival.  I used to like to be a home when my girls were young too.  It is the right thing to do.  Maybe after Christmas we can see the rest of the family.

It is so foggy this morning.  The lake was almost not there.  When the fog lifted, we saw two large birds floating and I think they were pelicans.  Looked like them  to me.  They stayed a while and the other ducks ignored them.  I guess they were off course and hunting water.  Just a little excitement.  Oh, I went to have coffee with the exercise group.  I am waiting for my next visit with a new therapy Dr.  to exercise.  I have  a "funny" I picked up at coffee.  One lady sprayed her hair with her deodorant instead of hair spray.  She said at least it smelled good.   Good for her.  I have a full rest of the day as we are leading a sing along with the choir to any one who wants to come in and sing Christmas music and then at 4 I am going to Methodist service here.  The Highland Methodist Church hand bell choir is going to play.  We have had an amazing amount of good programs this year.  I can't do them all.  But I will try.

Betty Boop 

No comments: