December 31, 2017

LAUGHTER

Had guest.  Jan, Cary, and two of the cutest , sweetest. most well behaved funniest, great grands any one ever had.  They had lunch with me and had a visit with Bitsy.  She loved them and they played with her.  She seemed to think they were kittens to play with.  They loved her toys and she sat right in the middle of them the whole time.  She was sad when they left.  I haven't laughed so much in a while.  Children are good for what ales you. 

My it is going to get cold so they tell me.  I wonder if the weather people can really tell?  I hope we won't have the icy mix they expect.  We are having a New Year's Eve party to see the old out and new in.  Everyone laughs when I tell them it will be from 6:30 till 8:00.  More my speed anyway.  Never could last till midnight.  Had to see the ball come down on the news the next day. 

See you later, when something happens.

Betty Boop

No comments: