December 23, 2017

BREAKFAST

You know, my Saturday breakfast group is something not planned, but come if you can.  We had 5 this morning and one was coming in late as I left.  I like the difference in everyone.  Makes for a nice visit each time.  We learned  of the newly sick and the ones on the mend and who is going out of town.  I am glad to stay here myself.  We will get together, those who can over the next few days and catch up.  I am glad to be feeling better since new treatment for my shoulder is underway.  Enough of that,  We will get to a place of management and live with it.  So be it. 

I got a nice little haircut and I feel like a load has been lifted.  Isn't is great what a haircut can to.  The goodies keep coming and I must stop this tasting spree.!!!!
I must save some room for all that is to come.

Betty Boop

No comments: