December 25, 2017

CHRISTMAS GIFT !!!!!

Got you I hope.  What a beautiful morning.  32 degrees but the sun is shinning.  What more can you ask of the weather.  We had a wonderful night at the Wolf House last night.  Tradition says we gather for Christmas Eve with my side of the family.  It was always my Mother's Christmas and she did it all herself.  Of course there were not as many people but her little house was full.  That is where we started fried chicken for supper.  She cooked it all.  I can't remember taking a single dish.  How insensitive of me.  I think she wanted it that way.  Now we carry on with a huge gathering of cousins and friends and I am the old girl.  We caught up on good things that are happening and some sad too but everyone was happy to be together at Paul and Sophia's beautiful home. They went all out to make it festive and elegant and we all appreciate them.

Now on to Christmas Day at Jan and Tommy's house.  They are also the perfect hosts.  I am proud of all my family and how they do care for each  other---and me.
Merry Christmas and we miss those who could not make it.  Maybe next year,



Betty Boop

No comments: