March 12, 2018

CLEAN IT OUT

Jan and I had fun Saturday.  Not needing to go out for any reason, I decided to ask for help in cleaning out closets.  I chose the one in my  bedroom.  I have two in there.  This one holds my shoes and purses and jeans and long pants and who knows what else.  With energy I don't have, Jan tackled it.  We got rid of shoes and boxes, old purses.  pillows, the old boot I wore on my foot forever to get it well. Other scraps of my past that I can not even mention.  I had wide leg jeans that were too big, old, old ones that I don't know if anyone will want.  Any way we filled bags for Goodwill.  My it looks great!!  I go in there from time to time and just stare.  

I loved Sunday.  My family gathered after church at my favorite--MR  CHEN"s  I got my usual, shrimp and veggies.  Mushrooms, broccoli . carrots, onion, snap peas.  So good.  We had a good visit.  All in all, it was a perfect day even though we had rain. 

Betty Boop

No comments: