March 10, 2018

WHAT NEXT?

"As a rule, man's a fool,
When it's hot he wants it cool;
When it's cool, he wants it hot;
Always wanting what is not."

Old saying.  I think of it when I survey the weather.  You don't have to wish for any change, just wait a day and you have it.  I must be patient and wait to get new plants for the balcony.  It doesn't pay to hurry.  The plants wont grow anyway till it gets warm and stays that way.  But I can plan what I will have this year.  That is the best part anyway. 

Bitsy is doing good.  Sleeping a lot.  I can't tell if it is more or not. since she sleeps during the day a lot anyway.  I guess she is up all night looking out the window.  She never makes a sound and she is a room away from me.  We will see.

Breakfast with the group.  Only four of us.  Scrambled eggs. crisp bacon, rye toast and coffee was good.  Cyber seems to be getting straight with a few new people.  It is a hard job and some don't stay long enough to get good at the job.  So be it.  Subjects were of the people who are sick.  So many I know with serious problems.  I try not to think of being in the same boat some day.  But if I am not lucky--I will be there too.  Meanwhile, on to something good.  Jan will come today.

Betty Boop

No comments: