March 18, 2018

RAINY SUNDAY

Rain is nothing new.  We have had our share.  Church was sparse - due to rain I guess.  Amy and I were there and received a blessing.  They are planning an Easter Egg Hunt and picnic for Easter at church.  Should be fun for the kids.  Mary Grace cooked corned beef and cabbage and invited us.  It was soooo good/  She is a very good cook.  Also she cooked asparagus roasted and baked sweet potato.  She said she knew I liked sweet potatoes, she is right and it was all so very good.  Amy and I put spring flowers out for Truman.  He will be gone 7 years on the 29th.  My how the time has flown by, but the hurt is always new.  I still kiss his pillow good night each night.  Just something I do. 

Tomorrow will be busy.  With exercise class (I made a batch of brownies for that) Lunch with Betty and Sue, choir practice, for our Easter Concert on the 28th, then if I am able Methodist Church service. at 4.  Hope I can keep up.  Sometime it is hard, but I do want to do it all.

Betty Boop

No comments: