March 9, 2018

SUCCESS

M. G, has a way with animals.  She came yesterday after work to help me give Bisty her first shot .  Hard to give it to her at  the Vet's.  She was so frightened with four of us standing around her and trying to pinch up her skin to get the needle in.  Mary  Grace tricked her so smooth, Amy and I hardly saw it happen.  Bitsy did not act like she knew it either.  I hope I can do it so smooth.  Bitsy has so much long hair and it is hard to get to skin.  I do hope all this to-do as well as the expense does the trick.  The Vet said we would not see results fast.  May take a month to a year.  She feels good and I guess the trouble is worth it.  Anyway, we have little choice but to see it through.

33 degrees this morning.  I think every year that Spring has a hard time coming.  Don't forget to set your clocks up Saturday night.  SPRING FORWARD .  Good advice too.

Betty Boop

No comments: