March 4, 2018

JAN IS HOME SAFE.

After spending a night in Dallas airport, she made it home to many things to do.  I was with her Saturday.  We went to Belk's for sale on some things I needed.  I have been searching for the perfect purse.  Know what I mean?  Wasn't sure of this one I brought home.  And sure enough when I loaded it up and walked around with it--it did not feel right.  So as like so many times before, I will have to send it back.  Wasted time again.  We had lunch at Piccidilly.  Their hamburger steak is so good smothered with onions.  I completed my meal with pickled beets (love them) and fried okra.  Nobody does that better.  Shopping does me in but lunch their is worth it.  I am so glad to have Jan back, but she hated to leave her grandbabies.  I was lucky to have mine here while they were small.  Well that was a memory builder and I check them out often.  Leila and Brody sent me art work.  Budding artist they are.  Need to frame them. 

Well off to Church.  Such a beautiful day,

Betty Boop

No comments: