March 2, 2018

SPRING YET?

I know I think this every year--Spring is having a hard time coming this year.  On the west coast and certainly in the East. But that is what Spring is all about, change.  Soon we will have daylight saving time.  A big mistake.  But don't let them try and change it.  We would have a lot of fun trying.  It does not make enough sense to me.  Oh well, nobody asked me.

Amy and I are going to see my little alterations lady today.  Wednesday. we went to  North Park Mall to buy me some new light weight pants.  Even short petite are too long.  Always have to have them adjusted.  I used to do it myself but now I pay almost as much to have them altered as they cost in the first place.  So be it.  It is a beautiful day --different from yesterday when it was kind of stormy.

In the display case in the lobby, we always display something new.  People have so  many treasures and a theme  is selected and people respond.  This new one is "crosses" for Easter.  Everyone  has some.  I took a rubbing Amy made some time ago.  She did it in an old cemetery  here in Madison.  It looked nice on display.  I hope we get to eat lunch at the Piccidilly.  Maybe we should call Ryan.  He is the only one of my "new age" kids who will set foot there.  And they make the best veggies in town.  Our gain their loss.

Betty Boop 

No comments: