February 22, 2020

FLannel Shirt Weather

Funny how fads come and go.  The flannel shirt has made many comebacks.  It comes from hunters where it is cold, or those who work outside in cold climates, comes from kids and college men and women, stay at homes, old folks like me.  This year I bought two new ones.  I think today would be appropriate  weather-inside and out.  Just feels cozy.  So many patterns and colors. Can't go wrong.

The Meadow is frosty this morning.  It was starting to green-up a little, but It will have to start over again.  Spring is trying to come too soon. I have not seen resident Egret in a while.  Hope he is o.k.  I miss him.  MY, My, here comes the sun.  It will warm up a bit this morning, but still cold.  Well, I am going to close and go pick a flannel shirt for  today.

Betty Boop

No comments: