February 16, 2020

FLOODING

Shades of grey this morning.  I remember 79 & 83.  The color was dirty grey as it crept up on our patio.  To the garage door and almost in the house. Had to move out for a while.  Linda & Joe & Whitney were flooded.  They lived with us for a while till they had to renovate their house.  My it was a tense and scary time.  Many are facing the same today.  All over the state there is water.  When will the rain stop.  Only God knows. 

Jan came yesterday (Saturday).   We enjoyed catching up.   Lunch here was a new adventure.  The Chef was proud of his new dish.  Salad with tenderloin chopped made it a caser salad.  I thought it was good and Jan took half home.  I always can eat more than her.  Talked at length about our "grands."  They are so beautiful and smart!!  She said they talked a lot about the Beach. Glad they are looking forward to it and playing with cousins on the beach.  It will be here before you know it. 

I  fixed my hall table with Mardi Gras decorations.  That will give us some life!!

Betty Boop

No comments: