February 12, 2020

I am still here.

I just discovered a new (to me)  author. Tess Gerritsen.  I just finished a thriller.  I was pleased to find 3 more in our library.  Got another one.  I can really get lost in her mysteries.  You can't put them down.  From her picture she looks Asian.  She is also a physician.  That comes out in her stories.  So real and yet this one left me wondering what I believe about a  ghost who occupy this century old mansion.  You get the drift.  It is not a run of the mill story though.  Very good writing.  I am looking forward to the next one I  just checked out.  You know, reading is a pleasure to me and fills some of my time. 

I just got back from attending my old exercise class. had stopped it for various reasons.  None of them really good reasons.  I have been two times this week and I think I will keep it up.  I realized it gives me a purpose for the day.  Keeps me in touch with others, plus it will help me do the exercises I need. 

Hey, I see they have Taco salad in the dinning room for lunch.  Think I will go.  Maybe it will be like Chick Filet'. 
There's is so good.  I really think I get it for the sour cream, I will order extra!!  See you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: