February 15, 2020

JAN IS COMING

Saturday and Jan is coming, the sun is shinning. everything seems o. k. today.  Jan has been visiting their "grands" and having a ball.  Hated to come down from the clouds and back to normal.  That can be a good thing too.  Amy came yesterday and brought me food and a valentine and (oh  boy) Campbell Bakery's famous valentine cookies.   One iced in red and one in white.  They are as good as ever.  I used to buy them for my girls, even into College and send them to them.  They are sort of a tradition.  Amy is keeping it going.  Of course we are the two who love to keep the past [in present.]  We took out old Valentines I saved from Truman and me.  Talked about many memories of mine and looked at things I saved.  Need to put some in a scrapbook some day.  I even kept the receipt from our honeymoon hotel from the JUNG HOTEL in N. O.  And many other little scraps of memories.  Oh well, here I am today with lots to remember.  You gather a lot in 93 years.   I am lucky to be able to remember.

Betty Boop

No comments: