February 7, 2020

GOOD DAY

Love to tell you of good days,  because some are not as good as others.  It should be that way.  If everything goes all "rosie"  how could you know the difference.  Great thinking at 7 in the morning.  Amy took me to the DOLLAR STORE or is it DOLLAR TREE?  Either way, it was fun.  They were well stocked with Valentine and St. Patrick Day stuff.  I went for a supply of greeting cards.  I use a lot of Birthday ones.  They are very nice ones and they were well stocked.  Of course I came out with more than cards.  One item stood out.  CRACKER JACKS!!! Remember them? They claim "The snack America has LOVED for over 120 years."  Alright, I believe it.  And don't forget the prize inside.      We picked up Chick Filet'  Came back here and ate in my Bubble.  And of course shared a box of Crack Jack"s..  Brought about old memories to us both.  She then took my grocery list and went to Kroger for me.  Thank you special daughter. 

Yesterday was also good. Amy and Ivy came for visit and lunch.  So glad to see her.  She looked great and she brought me a beautiful glass container of three hyacinthine bulbs ready to burst with blooms.  This morning one is fully opened and is a beautiful purple.  Smells sweet and Bitsy is leaving it alone!!Enjoyed  Ivy so much.  I paraded her and the arrangement into  the Cyber.  Everyone thought she was so cute.  Come again Ivy, I enjoy the attention.

Betty Boop

No comments: