February 5, 2020

SMALL DRAMA

I did not write early because I could not think of anything worth writing.  A small thing just happened, kind of funny.  I stepped out my door to replace flowers on my table.  Now you know everybody knows to close the door.  A certain furry ball may just roll out.  Only a second, I thought.  Well from the corner of my eye slowly moving along, I spied HER.  I looked around-nobody in sight-good.  Should I grab her or play it cool.  She looked so proud as she moved on down the hall, hugging the wall.  I eased behind her, saying sweet things to her yet wanting to break her neck for putting me in this mess.  She moved into the next opening. my neighbor's entrance.  Oh, please don't let him open his door.  She  turned and headed  back toward home.  Good.  I walked behind her as she picked up speed.  Should I jump her or play it cool.  I decided to grab her.  I wrapped my hands around her generous soft belly and almost dropped her.  But we did make it back safely and she seems proud of her breakout.  I am glad nobody saw us.  I am sure this was not worth writing about, but it is what happened.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

Oh Bitsy! Glad you both made it back inside safely.