February 9, 2020

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Beautiful day today.  Saw the sky cloud maker in the  sky.  Went to Church with Amy.  We were the only two of our usual lunch group today.  When that happens, we chose a place no one likes but us.  PANERA BREAD CAFE is our first choice. The half-in-half --half of soup. half salad. or sandwich.  Just right.  The bread is good.  I had their veg soup,  It is like no other I have had. So good.  I had ham sandwich and Amy had turkey. Anything we have had there is good.  Got there before the  Baptist crowd I think, because it was not full yet.  Walked right in and sat right down(another song title)  Amy  came up after and took a picture of my beautiful bulb arrangement Ivy brought me,  All three are blooming.  Ivy will like to see it.

Rain is promised  for tomorrow.  A lot I hear from the weather people.  Hope they miss it.  Oh did you know the song THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE is in the Methodist Hymnal?  I did not know that, but it is and we sang it as the closing hymn.  Such fun to sing . Words: Afro-American spiritual.  Adpt. United Methodist Publishing House.  1989.  Based on . (Matthew 5:14-16)  Our Choir director  loves spirituals.  We sing them often and I like them too.  So I learned something new today. 

Betty Boop

No comments: