February 4, 2020

GOOD MORNING

Think Spring.  Hard to do when we are used to more Winter than we have had. But the season isn't over yet.  There may be some cold yet. So last winter was not much colder. I bought a new red coat last year. Got to wear it two times.  Not at all this year.

My Valentine display in my hall for everyone to see, is very pretty.  The old valentines are interesting to everyone.  I have more left over.  I stored them in plastic sheets to keep them.  I should have done it long ago as the writing is fading. Truman's Mother saved some of his that he received in school a long, time ago.  How sweet of her, because they mean a lot to me. Wish I had saved mine.   I remember making mine instead of buying them.  Made the paste too with flour and water.   Remember?  That was in Elementary school.  Later we got a little modern. According to the times. Whether we were in-or-out- of the money. Song title in there. I am full of them. Useless things to remember.

Betty Boop

No comments: