February 13, 2020

SUNSHINE

John Denver's song SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER comes to mind.  Made him happy--me too.  But I LOVE A RAINY DAY does too.  I am quirky that way.  Something else makes me happy--breakfast in the Cyber.  Did that this morning.  I normally like to eat alone.  Better in the morning.  Had rather not talk early.  You must eat in your apartment to get alone.  A new resident of 3 weeks introduced herself and asked if she could join me.  What do you say?  Being the person I am, I said of course.  She was nice and friendly.  And she did talk a lot.  Nervous I guess.  Anyway, I ate too much and I am paying for it now.  O well, nothing ventured-nothing gained.  Right.  Tell me that,  as my blood sugar rises from one pancake!!  I just can't handle them.  It did not help, when I picked up wrong syrup instead of sugar-free.  O, well, I will live, I guess.  I came back with my second cup-o-joe and read my devotional and Bible in my favorite place.  The Bubble. All is well.

Betty Boop

No comments: