April 8, 2023

55 degrees-

 Well, the Bunny Rabbit will have to put on his rain boots this time. I am sure he has done it before. Maybe it will stop raining, but the grass is wet and soggy. Maybe he will just hide his nest indoors. Jelly Beans, Chocolate everything, Peeps in many colors, my, my, how the kids will luck out. New pretty dresses for the girls, and shirts and ties for the boys, will look so nice. My girls always had hats and purses and gloves and white shoes. Sometimes, I am sure the real meaning of the season was lost to them, but really not lost, they absorbed the wonder and new beginning of Easter and understand it now. End of sermon.

I had a great waffle for breakfast. With of course strawberries. #2 daughter brought me Louisiana strawberries. Largest I have ever seen. I guess the rain was good for them. She is in charge of dessert for our Easter dinner. And she makes her famous pound cake and we feast on Short Cake. I just know it will be worth high blood sugar for me. I will have a really "short " one and just deal with it. "memories" will just take over.

BETTY(enjoy your Easter Day.) BOOP

p. s. with a loved one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is pretty good at that pound cake thing.