April 29, 2023

TOMORROW TOMORROW,TOMORROW

 

As Annie sang TOMORROW  WILL BE ANOTHER DAY. I am planning on it. However, today is good too. Just glad to have them. I woke up singing, of all things, OVER THERE, OVER THERE, SEND THE WORD OVER THERE. An old WW I song. Where did it come from. My brain has been tampered with, and funny things are coming out I guess. I am glad no one can hear me, because I test my voice every morning. Most people would do the scale but not me, I have to spice it up and making it interesting at least. 

Morning coffee on THE BALCONY was pleasant. After waffles and blueberries and turkey bacon. I am good to do. However, I tried to thaw blueberries a different way. I put them on the warming plate in micro and overdid them. I made almost syrup of blueberries. Oh, well that worked too. 

BETTY(life can be interesting )BOOP

p. s. also a challenge 

No comments: