April 6, 2023

RAIN HAS STOPPED -- FOR NOW

 Eye Dr. for today. How many years have I been caring for my  eyesight? Good Dr. from the first. When I think of all the parts of me that has a special Dr, I am amazed. Am thankful. But the ones I am the proudest of are my Eye Drs. I have had care for many years. It is amazing that I can see as much as I do. Thank You Lord for help through them. Anyway, as I look to the Balcony, I am also amazed at the big pot of tulips. Two LARGE creamy white ones stand through the storms. And another one at their feet that is large, dark purple red and spotted with stripes. Not a good description, but that is how I see it. The red one has gone through a few rain storms and just when I think it is gone, up comes it pretty head and it stands straight. Can't keep a good feller down. Just like me--I hope I am a good enough feller today. 

BETTY(wish me luck) BOOP

p.s. I need to see so I can tell you about it all.


No comments: