April 26, 2023

long time no see

 Been "under the weather a while. Under the weather does not describe it. More like digging a   hole and getting in it. But I am slowly peaking over the edge and seeing  the light. It has been a trip for sure-still is, but better. Getting the Blood Pressure is a challenge. To keep it where they want it now is hard. My  "Team"  and I have had a real challenge. Time has finally caught up with me ,  I have been so proud of myself for so long, that I am having to challenge my condition for now. But we will overcome in some way or other. Like yesterday, going to the beautiful PT department here at SCV was so good. Everyone was great and I know I will try to make good use of it. However, it was a little too soon and we will back off a little till I get things more settled. PT and OT are hard work and I am not quite ready, but I will continue to do as told and get there eventually. Remember me in your prayers and thoughts--I believe in lots of help.

BETTY (sat on Balcony and heard the birds sing) BOOP

p. s. music to my ears.

No comments: