April 5, 2023

GOOD MORNING

 Good breakfast to start a good day. Always a good thing to do. Mine popped into my head. I don't think I have had cinnamon toast lately. My version is o. k. I toast wholewheat bread on one side in the broiler. Turn it over and spread butter, sprinkle with sub sugar, and cinnamon. Return to broiler (watch it close) and lightly brown till it bubbles. Pretty good for Diabetics. I, of course had Turkey bacon and to start off, oatmeal with strawberries, O. J. and coffee. All Right. good to go. I sat on Balcony with the second cup. No walkers yet. Scared off by threats of rain I guess. 

Hey, I did dig to the bottom of Cedar Chest yesterday. Surprised at how much I can still use. I will wing it and maybe add something new later.  I was a little tired when I finished. This Old Girl sure saves a lot. I found a wool skirt that belongs to Amy. She wore it in her going away outfit from her wedding. It is about 6 inches wide. My you were a tiny little bride!!

Well that is it for today. Should keep me busy and out of trouble. I wonder what kind of trouble anyone can get into living here? 

BETTY(not a trouble maker) BOOP
p. s. like things smooth.

No comments: