April 9, 2023

HAPPY EASTER

 Nice and crisp, but promise of a little sun later. Later after Church, we will gather at Sophia and Paul's home for as many as can come for a well thought out meal to everyone's delight. We do have good cooks. Looking forward to all of it. Good food, good company and lots of laughter. That is always what it is all about. Family and guest sometime too. Like today,

Talking about Easter and rising from the dead, my special red-purple tulip does just that. Amy calls it  Photoropism.  Look it up. It rises from what looks like  it's last stand" each morning, and shows it's curled- in petals and opens as it is able and smiles at me. I am writing a lot into it -- in my mind and I will not share it with you. You might pat me on the head and say "there, there, Betty Bones." Family knows that old story of Betty Bones. 

BETTY(off to the day) BOOP

p. s. Oh, Happy Day--old song.


No comments: