April 1, 2023

FROM THE BALCONY

 From The Balcony sounds official. I think it would be a good title for my blog. Except, it is not always from the Balcony. So wherever it comes from, it is still THE DOT SPOT, as Ashley and Sophie named it in the beginning as they set it up for me. I have enjoyed doing it for a few years. Lets me vent my fears, joys, everyday doings, and many other things. Everyone should write their thoughts down. It is different from just thinking or saying them to yourself and others. Some call it a journal, private to yourself and then others, like me, love to tell it all. 

I was hungry this morning, so I had a BIG breakfast. I made it myself. Getting good at it. (I think.) Scrambled egg, grits with cheese grated in it, turkey bacon, Rye toast, sliced strawberries, orange juice, and top it off with coffee, second cup on Balcony. Almost enough for the whole day. But I read there is Taco Salad in Cyber. (special) Mmmmm, one of my favorites. 

Old girl, must close and figure out how to digest this "whale of a breakfast." Make room for a Taco Salad. !!!!

BETTY (get to writing folks ) BOOP

p. s. very satisfying

No comments: