April 28, 2023

MORNING HAS BROKEN

Another beauty. As I sat on the Balcony, I in my gown and robe, , I think I am underdressed to enjoy the beauty of the universe, but here I sit sipping from the special "sophisticated" lady coffee cup. A dear friend gave it to me one Christmas.  Coffee is good, company is good too. Birds, looking for a handout, a few Canada Geese on the Meadow, and the beautiful Sun. What else can I ask? Cutting the grass is on the way. What a task, but the driver of the big old mower seems content to ride and cut.  

I am making progress. Today I will do a load of laundry and fix my lunch. Good job. I am proud to be able to do the simple task, that I used to do without thinking. It is humbling experience.   SO BE IT.

BETTY (I shall return) BOOP

p. s. heard that before? famous quote from General McArthur

No comments: