April 20, 2023

It seems to me, I am scaring them off. Every Dr. seems to retire or move on for some reason. I saw my new primary Dr. yesterday and like him very much. He is taking over my care now. So here I come, don't leave me. He says I am doing good and I must keep on doing what I can. It is just an Old Age game now-just patch, patch, patch. No really, I am not out of the woods just yet. Everyone is different and respond in different ways, yet some things are facts and must be treated that way. Well it makes life interesting and I am trusting a lot. Enough of that. Pray for me. That never changes.

The birds are back begging. Can't refuse them. So out went the whole wheat toast crumbs and I watched with coffee in a big mug, and saw them enjoy the crumbs right at my feet. They are pretty little sparrows and look fat and sassy. I think they visit other Balcony's

 too

BETTY (AMY AND M. G. ARE BRINGING LUNCH)

p. s. will eat

 in the Bubble.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely praying for you!