April 18, 2023

A NO-NO

I guess I know better, but I did it anyway. I put a few toast crumbs for the birds and they came to see. I had thought I should not because they did draw a few ants, but they like me and I like them too. I sat and drank coffee as they came to feast on a few toast crumbs. I fixed my own  own breakfast. No more Miss Aster!! But I did not forget how. Oatmeal with strawberries*last of them) and a few blueberries. O. J. for the pills. Cheese  toast and turkey bacon rounded it out. Little fuel for the brain and stomach. Good to go (as fast as I can). Which is not that fast. But I will be content to stop and smell the roses for a while. The Knock Out roses are beautiful below my balcony. O. K. that is the News From The Balcony. I will get on with my wonderful day. 

BETTY (Be Happy) BOOP

No comments: