April 27, 2023

RAINY DAY

Glad to be looking out and staying in today. I did have coffee on Balcony. I listen to the weather each night  and I hoped it would not wet the Balcony too much. The Weather girls are fun to watch. Most of them are like Ed said of one of them. "Somebody should give that girl a sandwich." They are so thin and beautiful with their golden locks just so. And I watch to see which clinging dress they will wear today. I should have studied to be one of them?  Maybe not. 
I am still trying to gain my strength back. Not going as fast as I require. I tell myself to be patient. but it is hard. I ironed 6 blouses yesterday!!  I iron on the foot of my bed and do not like going to the Laundry room. Maybe I did make progress yesterday . And maybe that is why I am tired today. It is hard when the spirit is willing, but the old body is not.

BETTY  BOOP
p. s. hope you saw the Carol Burnette 90th celebration last night. Was good. 
 

No comments: