July 16, 2023

72 degrees--not bad,,yet.

 But give it a few hours and it will be  HOT, HOT, HOT. After all it is July here. and all over the universe. What is going on--Al Gore.? Warming of the world? Seems so. We have not always been caring for our world in many ways. Is that partly what is happening? Just little old me, trying to figure it out. My guess is as good as the the next person. Oh well, let us not dally over the weather. I plan to go to Church with daughter A. I have not been since I had a stroke. I  am a little defensive of people. I hope the Blood Sugar stays o. k. Have been having low sugar levels the last few days. Makes you feel very  shaky  when it drops sudden. A new one for me. Well, it has happened before , but not this often. Trying to control it. It seems I have something to regulate all the time. Keeps me on my toes I guess. Anyway, I want to go and sing the old hymns and meet our new Pastor.

BETTY (rather not be "on my toes" BOOP







No comments: