July 11, 2023

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IS FIRST???

 Of course, what is the first thing we think of, after hugs and greetings., FOOD,  We know how to  plan, cook, serve, and EAT. And the famous cooks outdid it this time. So many good and good for us to eat. Much, much, planning and preparing went on in the days before. Planning is the answer. We really do eat WELL. The best of the seafood dishes!!  MY, My, and veggies and oh, the  fruit was wonderful. Some sweets too. Could never tell it all. But I had several chef's to cook my breakfast each morning. Coffee was brought as I placed my order. Nothing was turned down. All I had to do was raise my hand and they came running with anything I wanted. Now I am "spoiled". Seriously, Everyone was wonderful to me. I love them all. Hope when their time comes (if it does) to depend on others, there will be Angels like I have. O.K.  that is it for today. I am still in the clouds and will stay there a while longer. It really was not a dream.

BETTY (always love the clouds) BOOP

p. s. study the clouds, they hold a lot)


No comments: