July 17, 2023

GOOD COFFE THIS MORNING

 Good Trader Joe's coffee. Wish we had a store here. # I daughter shops there in Tenn. She loves it and give us such nice gifts from there. I had 2 bags in my freezer. Being what I am, I used up my Kroger Breakfast blend before opening a new Trader Joes. My, it was so much better. and smelled like real coffee. Thanks L. &  J. Grits and poached egg were the tops too. I do love that little egg poacher my # 2 daughter gave me too. So I thought of them this morning. Thought of # 3 too as I remembered going to Church yesterday with her. We always have much to talk about. Enjoyed all her views about her world. So, being able to stay in touch with coffee, Church and the delish breakfast fruit I had this morning. is a blessing and I enjoyed them all. 

BETTY (life is good) Boop

p. s. enjoy the little things. They come in small packages, with big blessings.

No comments: