July 30, 2023

TILLIE AGAIN

Nice to have a little creature to feed. I need something to feed. Only one and that is enough. She is very brave with the wasp and bumble bees chasing her off. Hope she does not give up on my feeder. There are several close by and she can go to them, but she chose mine. 

j. came yesterday (two times), I needed her. I have new meds and old ones too. I felt uneasy getting them straight. Later, as I fill my meds on Saturday for the week, she came and did them for me. Till I feel comfortable with new ones, she helped me. I seem to need more all the time. New phase of life. I can still prepare my food when I want to. I do love breakfast and enjoy making it new each day, this morning, I put Pepper Jack cheese in my scrambled egg--perked it up. I will keep on doing silly things to hold on the something new, Keeps  me going.

BETTY(come go with me) BOOP

p. s. if you can stand the "silly".


No comments: