July 22, 2023

WHEEEE !!!!! 73

 What a change. The breeze was even blowing.  Rain may be on way. Nice Saturday. What will you do with this day?  I plan to wash-a-load of "duds." We will see. Sometime my plans go a stray. J. and I went to my Neuroscience yesterday. It of course was his nurse. We do not connect. I am sorry. I usually get along very well with my many caretakers. But she lacks compassion and understanding. Although I am on track for recovery, I still need sympathy and understanding. She lack those qualities to me. But I have many more who do. So Be It. 

On a  pleasant note: J, and I had a nice lunch at the Mediterranean Grill. Pretty good, But hard to get into .J, gave me much support and we hobbled in and out. Nice waiter. And was full of chatty people. But good for me. We came home and I hit the bed. Full morning. I don't need many of those. I do need to try more  for the "Normal" my Dr, talks about, I am blessed.

BETTY(trying )BOOP

p. s. never been challenged so much. 

No comments: