July 18, 2023

HOW I WRITE A BLOG

 I am amazed at people who are impressed by the fact that I write a blog--every day. Not hard, but how do I do it?  I sit on Balcony and have that second cup-o-joe and let my thoughts run a little. Usually something will pop in mind and I explore it. Sometime, it will not run. If I am smart, I move on. Sometime it is something thar has happened that morning or yesterday. Then my mind is reminded about something down Memory Lane. Sometime I am looking right at the subject at the moment. 

This morning I looked at the sidewalk around the Lake. Walkers are scarce since it is so hot early. I miss them. I miss the old memories of playing on sidewalks in front of my house as a little girl. Paper dolls and baby dolls and do you remember the game of JACKS? Do they still make them? Mine were first made, out of silver medals and a small rubber ball. Then they made them from rubber coated stuff with pretty colors.  10 jacks and I was good at it. Bounce the ball with one hand and pick up jacks one at a time. Boy what a thrill to win. And the cool sidewalk felt good to the bottom..... 

BETTY Mom would never let me go barefoot. BOOP)

p.s. in the good old Summer time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was terrible at Jacks!