July 29, 2023

'TILLY'

 So tiny. I saw her fight the wasp and bees yesterday for a place at the table of sugar water. My she is strong and determined. I guess every creature is looking for water. And the sweet kind is there. I saw her early this morning, getting her tummy tanked up before the wasp and bees come. So another story unfolds and I get to watch. What fun. 

I saw a walker on the other side of Lake. He took the road around the front of building. Some do that and I miss seeing them in front of me. No rain in sight. The "grass" is fake on the golf course and the other space where games are played, so they look good. They seem to have given up on the big pots of flowers around the Cyber. Just too much to take care of, I guess. I find myself longing for Fall. how about you? 

BETTY (stay cool) BOOP

p.s. drink plenty of water.


No comments: