July 26, 2023

MISSED YOU YESTERDAY

 Can't seem to do too much in a day. J. and I went to get my hearing aid adjusted. They are such a nice group of help. New office bldg. on Colony . So convenient .  Many of my Dr.'s are moving out closer to me. We like that. Anyway, I came home after the visit as J. had another appointment for herself. My we keep the Medical field going. So sleep was on my list. Since it had escaped me the night before., I caught up with it and rode 2 hours for a "catch up." Felt better after that ride. Back to Memory Lane this morning. But a little later in life. I have some funny and sweet memories of my husband. Some are just too personal and sweet to share. But next blog I have a funny one to share, and maybe a sweet one too. so stay tuned.

BETTY (wish I could write a poem) BOOP

p. s. maybe soon.

No comments: